пятница, 10 ноября 2017 г.

Inspirational Woman Week: Beyoncé Themed Paper Bag Card // Papercakes Design Team Project

Original article and pictures take https://missrachelb.com/ site

Paper Bag Card YT Thumbnail

Its inspirational woman’s week this week and I really struggled choosing just one inspirational woman. I have lots of strong female role models in my family and didn’t want to just choose one. And I admire lots of ‘Girl Bosses’ in the public eye, like authors, singers and actresses. So after writing a big long list of woman who are ‘killing it’ and who I feel inspires me…I eventually narrowed it down to one….The one and only Queen Bey!

Pic 1

Because let’s face it guys…Beyoncé is just awesome! Apart from being so stunningly beautiful, she kicks ass in all aspects of life… from her amazing career as a singer, song writer and actress to her gorgeous family.

Pic 2.jpg

So for my Project I made a ‘Beyoncé’ themed Paper Bag Card using Papercakes new Slay It Girl collection. I found the perfect image with a quote on of Beyoncé that matched the Slay It Girl collection perfectly.

Pic 3

In my video I have the process of how it all came together…

So that’s all from me today… until next time ‘Keep on Slaying’!

Also I now have SNAPCHAT, if you want a peak into the ‘behind the scenes’ and a bit of a laugh give me a Add!

If you would like to learn more about Miss Rachel B click here.

Please feel free to get in touch with me on any of the above social media networks or if you would prefer…

My email address is; rachel@missrachelb.com

Alternatively, you can use my Contact Page to send me a message.

Pic 1 .jpg
Pic 2.jpg
Pic 3.jpg
day-14
Love Bites Loaded Envelope.jpg
Loaded Envelope.jpg

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий