пятница, 10 ноября 2017 г.

Affirmations For Winning The Lottery

Original article and pictures take http://chi-nese.com/positive-affirmations-winning-lottery/ site

When it comes to the lottery, people are very skeptical. Many of us considered money as the root of evil, the others don’t believe in winning the lottery, because they wrongly believe it’s a hoax or quite simply impossible.

affirmations for winning the lottery

positive affirmations for winning the lottery

If you are reading this, obviously you want to win the lottery. Why not?

Positive affirmations are a great step, but it alone will not bring you winning the lottery. You ask why? To win the lottery, you need to be convinced that you deserve more, you must believe that there is enough money for everybody and act as if it already happened. And affirmations are a great tool to help you get and adapt these feelings and vibrations needed to attract lottery wins.

jack canfield quotes
Jack Canfield on failures

Start using positive affirmations to win the lottery. Use them at least twice a day for 10-12 minutes (preferably at bedtime and after awakening), and always be in the present.

If using positive affirmations in the future tense, it might sound like a lack of – “I will become a lottery winner” is the same as “I’m still not a lottery winner”. Be fully present in the here and now. Not yesterday, not tomorrow, but now is the time when you can change your life for the better.

Stay in your bubble and don’t let people who do not believe in winning the lottery, or unsuccessful bets, to discourage you from winning. Be strong as a rock, because whatever your mind can conceive and believe the mind can achieve!

  • I deserve to win the lottery
  • I deserve to win Euromillions, Lotto, Powerball, MegaJackpot (the name of the lottery you play)
  • I am ready to receive a large amount of money
  • Every day I am getting closer and closer to achieving my goal
  • I am so grateful for winning the lottery
  • I am ready to change my attitude and beliefs about lottery
  • It is my destiny to win the lottery
  • My mind is totally focused and clear
  • I believe that I can win the lottery
  • I find it easy to win large amounts of money
  • I am a lottery winner
  • I am firmly determined to win the lottery
  • I am a lottery jackpot winner
  • I am very grateful for winning the lottery
  • I am the kind of person who naturally attracts winning the lottery
  • Choosing winning numbers comes naturally to me
  • I am destined to win huge amounts of money
  • It’s such a great feeling to be a millionaire
  • I give myself permission to win the lottery
  • I’m mentally prepared to win the jackpot today
  • It is easy to become a lottery winner. I know how to deal with money.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий