пятница, 10 ноября 2017 г.

Le Belle Amour Affirmations

Original article and pictures take http://lebelleamour.wordpress.com/2013/09/23/le-belle-amour-affirmations-69 site
Le Belle Amour
Le Belle Amour

As promised it's June 1st and I'm officially back! I couldn't be more excited about starting the month of June off with three great books authored by @daniellelaporte as my monthly must-have. I imagine it may take a little longer than a month to truly read, digest and retain the information from these books but I'm still very excited about getting started. Truth is I started yesterday when I purchased them.

The three books are as follows:
1. The Fire Starter Sessions
2. The ...

See More

"Just be a tough act to follow, you know a free spirit with a wild heart." I LOVE THIS @jenesiswrite! This is one of my favorite songs and you did an outstanding job with this cover. Thank you for putting a smile on my face today. #iloveyou #simplethings #jenesiswrite #music #teamlove #freespirit #wildheart #covers #miguel #peace

Weekly Affirmation: All my needs are met! There is nothing to worry about because all of your needs are being met. You will have to continue to do the work (physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually) and continue to believe but all of your needs are met. That's a wonderful feeling! Have a super fantastic day. #weeklyaffirmations #affirmations #mindfulness #tuesdaymotivation #instagood #spiritual #love #lebelleamour #dontgiveup #God #thankful #blessed #positivevibes #energy #yoga

Weekly Angel Card Reading 1 of 3: Heart Chakra card from the Daily Guidance deck by @doreenvirtue
This card talks about being open to receive new love and knowing that it is safe to love again. Breakups can be emotionally stressful and difficult to get through. The heart chakra card is encouraging you get out and love you life knowing that love is right around the corner for some of you. It also means taking care of your heart and getting active. Trust me you will need that...

See More

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий