пятница, 10 ноября 2017 г.

Five Simple Steps to Manifest Anything

Original article and pictures take http://www.extraordinarilynice.com/manifest-anything/ site
HATERS GONNA HATE. POTATOES GONNA POTATE.

Yesterday I sent my husband a text, “What do you want for dinner?” He replied, “Roast and mashed potatoes.” I read the text and promptly forgot about it because I knew that wasn’t in the cards for the night; after a very busy week of evening meetings, I wasn’t digging the idea of going to the store, buying a roast, peeling potatoes…

My husband, however, had no idea I put the kibosh on his dinner plans. He continued to think about his meat and potatoes all day long.

Shortly after he got home from work, he opened the fridge to find meatloaf and mashed potatoes that my aunt had dropped off with the kids while we were at work. He warmed up the meat and potatoes and happily ate the dinner he had been thinking about all day.

When I saw what he was eating, I said, “You manifested the shit out of that meal!” He erupted in laughter at the idea of manifesting a meal, but you guys! That’s exactly what he did!

five easy steps to manifest anything! Law of Attraction | Manifest | Gratitude
FIVE STEPS TO MANIFESTING WHAT YOU WANT

1. IDENTIFY WHAT YOU WANT

For my husband, it was a hardy dinner of meat and potatoes. For you, it could be anything. You need to clearly identify what it is you’re manifesting or this whole thing will go off the rails.

Let’s say you want a new car. What make and model? What year? Do you have a color preference? Get specific with it. Think of it like placing an order online from The Universe Store where they stock literally everything.

2. VISUALIZE WHAT YOU WANT

Staying with the same car example, once you’ve picked out the make, model, year and color of your new car, you need to visualize yourself in the car. What does the dashboard look like? Visualize your hands wrapped around the steering wheel. Did you know this thing has a backup cam? SCORE! Your new car is awesome.

3. BE GRATEFUL

You need to be thankful for what you have so The Universe can give you what you want. I’ve talked before about the practice of gratitude, and it really comes into play here. When you show gratitude, it raises your vibration and The Universe can’t ignore you. So give thanks for the car you have while you wait to receive the car you want.

4. FAKE IT ‘TIL YOU MAKE IT

If this isn’t your first time hearing of The Law of Attraction and manifesting, then you’re familiar with the term “act as if.” This is by far the hardest of the five steps. When your current car is breaking down once a month, it’s hard to act as if you’re driving around in a new car with a backup cam. But try it. Suspend disbelief and feel as if that new car is sitting in your driveway.

5. LET IT GO

And this is the second hardest step in manifesting. Letting go doesn’t mean you stop asking for it, it means that you stop worrying and trust The Universe to provide. Worrying means you think it’s possible you won’t get your new car. If you put all your energy into thinking about NOT receiving your car, you won’t receive it. Have you ever heard the term “self fulfilling prophecy?”

GO FORTH AND MANIFEST!

So you guys, my husband loved his meal last night. And I manifested my way out of a speeding ticket last week. (OK, I give The Universe 1000% credit on that one. I was sending out “NO TICKET!” vibes and The Universe met me where I was. My clean driving record probably helped, too.)

My point is it works. Energy flows where attention goes. So tell me, do you practice manifestation? What have you experienced as a result?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий