пятница, 10 ноября 2017 г.

Daily positive affirmations for life and business

Original article and pictures take http://morningbusinesschat.stfi.re/daily-positive-affirmations/?sf=ggdzdlr site

Affirmations have been a huge part of my life for many years now and today I want to share some daily positive affirmations for life and business.

Daily positive affirmations for business and life

What are affirmations?

Affirmations are positive statements usually in present tense. So think “I am…” “I can…”

Many experts recommend saying your affirmation first thing in the morning and last thing at night. I definitely agree this is a good time as this is the time when the affirmation will be most readily accepted into the subconscious mind.

I also recommend that you make them a part of your day to day life, all day long. I say affirmations in the shower, when I’m cleaning the house, when I’m walking the dog, driving the car…

My theory is simply to fill your mind with them.

Other things you can do.

Add positive affirmations to post-it notes and stick them up in your office and around your home, even in the car.

In my purse right where I have my notes, I have an affirmation saying “Money comes to me easily and effortlessly.” It makes me feel great about money and spending it because I know there will be more coming in.

You can set aside time each day to sit and write out some affirmations. I do this if I feel I really need to focus on something.

Daily positive affirmations for life.

Daily positive affirmation for business and life. Click through for more
  • All is well in my world
  • I am enough
  • I can easily create a life I love
  • I make positive choices for myself (and my son) – I like to add little extras like this for my son.
  • I’m safe and protected
  • My health improves constantly
  • My income constantly increases
  • I love and accept myself
  • I love and respect myself
  • I am loved
  • I am the best version of me
  • I choose my life
  • I’m strong, healthy and happy
  • Good things happen to me all the time
  • People are really nice to me
  • People are helpful and kind

Make a list of the things you want, how you want people to treat you and create your own affirmations. Leave me a comment below with your own affirmations or if you’d like some ideas for something specific.

Daily positive affirmations for business success

Daily positive affirmations for your business and life. Click through for more
  • My business gets better and better every day
  • My income increases every month
  • I am a wonderful coach and my clients love working with me (obviously change to fit your business)
  • I always get great ideas for my blog
  • I work when I want, where I want and with the people I want to work with
  • I am productive every day
  • I achieve my goals and complete things on time
  • I am valued
  • I am enough
  • I am awesome (love this one)
  • My business is perfect for me
  • My business is successful in every way
  • I make sales every day
  • My ideal clients easily find me

….

Again, get really clear about what you want and then create your own affirmations to fit you and your business.

If you haven’t got it yet, grab a FREE copy of my book Ideal Business Workbook and if you want to spend just a little money grab my Law of attraction Business planning Pack

I hope you’ve found these daily positive affirmation ideas helpful. Use these or create your own.

Enjoy trying them out and remember to let me know in the comments below which affirmations you like the most.

Best wishes always.

Save

Free Workbook

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий