пятница, 10 ноября 2017 г.

50 Positive Affirmations for Goal-Getters

The other week I shared with you how I'm re-structuring my mornings to not only help me get super focused on what I need to get done, but also has me in the best possible mindset for the day.

Personally, I think a positive mindset is THE most important thing you need to master if you want to make stuff happen, because otherwise you’re constantly doubting yourself and it’s super easy to fall into the trap of a case of the negatives (which is a slippery slope!).

Now that I’ve committed to making this practice daily, I'm already seeing the benefits which have been instrumental in increasing my productivity levels and motivation.

What are affirmations?

Affirmations are a way to consciously control your thoughts. They are short and powerful statements that when you think them, hear them and say them, become the thoughts creating your reality.

The power of affirmations is that they make you consciously aware of your thoughts and when repeated consistently they will soon overpower those negative thoughts weighing you down.

The more you focus on conscious positive thoughts, the more you become aware of your negative thoughts which means there is less chance of them threatening to take over.

Rather than spending time trying to defeat your negative thoughts, make positive affirmations a daily habit instead.

So today I'm going to share with you some of my favourite affirmations that have had a huge impact on shifting my mindset - print them out, write them down so you're constantly reminded of them.

The more you affirm them, the more you will begin to shift the entrenched negative thought patterns in your head - practice and persistence will get you there!

MOTIVATION + GOALS

  • Today I will take one step toward my dreams.
  • My mind is clear, focused and energised.
  • Giving up is easy and always an option so let’s delay for another day.
  • Action is the energy that translates my thoughts into reality.
  • My daily process goals inspire me to action every day.
  • When I follow my plan, positive things happen.
  • My to-do lists keep me motivated and on track.
  • I know where I want to go and I have a plan to get there.
  • I am willing to step outside of my comfort zone to accomplish the goals I set for myself.
  • I possess the wisdom, the power, the motivation, the inspiration and the passion to accomplish anything and everything I choose.
  • Today, I take firm action towards my goals.

HABITS

  • I am the master of my habits.
  • I release all habits that are disempowering.
  • All my actions are in perfect harmony with my purpose.
  • I only get hooked on empowering habits.
  • My willpower is stronger than any habit.
  • I hold the power of change in my mind.
  • I have incredible self control.
  • I gratefully let go of old, limiting behaviours.
  • Week by week I am changing my habits for the better.
50 affirmations for goal-getters // rachelgadiel.com
50 affirmations for goal-getters // rachelgadiel.com

DREAMS + CREATIVITY

  • I know that I have the knowledge and resources to achieve my dreams.
  • My imagination and power are limitless. Nothing can stop me from achieving my dreams.
  • I express my creativity by allowing my imagination to flow.
  • My creativity is a true expression of who I am.
  • I follow my dreams no matter what.
  • I am graced with the creative energy to live my soul mission and purpose.
  • Being positive improves my creativity.
  • Creative inspiration follows me wherever I go.
  • I am an unlimited creative being.
  • I am full of infinite, creative energy.

FEARS, ANXIETY + CHALLENGES

  • My dreams are much greater than my fears.
  • I move through each and every day with power and purpose.
  • I am true to my own path.
  • As I challenge my fears, I am strengthened & empowered.
  • Fear is nothing more than an emotion I allow myself to feel.
  • I am fearless in all that I do.
  • I am now free from all fear and worry.
  • My faith in myself lifts me high above any fear.
  • I breathe in confidence and breathe out all fear.
  • All of my problems have a solution.
  • I seek a new way of thinking about this situation.
  • I refuse to give up because I haven’t tried all possible ways.
50 affirmations for goal-getters // rachelgadiel.com
50 affirmations for goal-getters // rachelgadiel.com

PURPOSE

  • As I follow my heart, I discover my destiny.
  • Every day I understand my purpose with greater clarity.
  • I am creating a life of passion and purpose.
  • I have clarity of vision and purpose.
  • I honour my vision and purpose through the completion of my goals.
  • I live my own truth every day.
  • Where I am right now is exactly where I should be.
  • I move through each and every day with power and purpose.

If you haven't used affirmations before, I challenge you to try it for a week + tell me what you think - I guarantee you will see results even after a few days!

And if you have have used affirmations to help improve your mindset - tell me what are some of your favourites?

Love, Rachel xo

Image credit: Paris in Four Months

Original article and pictures take rachel-gadiel-5eup.squarespace.com site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий